Friday, August 10, 2012

A little humor

Just to lighten things up, here are a few pictures from the Olympic Synchronized Swimming competitions, along with some personal captions my kids and I came up with this afternoon. Enjoy!
Ohai! We know you!

DAH-ling!  
Stop pulling my hair!
OMG! Invisi-burgers!
I gave you THREE chances, and now I'm going to turn you into a GOON!
POP! Goes the weasel!
OMG! Air apples, too?!?
Invisi-burgers for everyone!
Wait - Invisi-burgers have HOW many calories?!?
Oh, no, you di-n't!
I haz a puppet!
Most disturbing picture. Ever.
Okay, I lied. This one's worse.
Braaaaaains..........
You kinda scare me.
Rawr!
You did WHAT with my boyfriend?!?
Oh! Ow! The sequins are tangled!

Photos courtesy of Buzzfeed

1 comment:

  1. Those are fun captions. {Chuckle, SMILE}

    Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

    ReplyDelete